Darling Snogs!

themr_man
themr_man
02/11/2002 12:38 am
Sorry, I meant Snarling Dogs, I got hold of a a wah made by this company and it is amazing! i've had a Vox wah for years but it broke, I went to my local Guitar shop to buy another but thought i'd try some others ('cos i had some time to kill!) But i could not belive it! It was so so mutch better than my Vox (by the way it's the whino+ model) a serious pedal. Has anyone else had a similar experience with a pedal, guitar/amp?
# 1
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
02/11/2002 1:24 am
Well, one time I went to a store for a mic cable and a couple of other little things and walked out with a Strat.
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator

Careful what you wish for friend
I've been to Hell and now I'm back again

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2
fendermonkey77
MORE COWBELL!
fendermonkey77
MORE COWBELL!
02/13/2002 4:28 pm
I have a vintage vox...I'm gonna have to try that Darling Snog....er Snarling dog.
Free Backing Tracks At GuitarVoice.com!

"The pursuit of easy things makes men weak."

David O. McKay
# 3
Bardsley
Bardsley
02/14/2002 2:59 am
Another great wah is the Fulltone Clyde Deluxe. Very versatile, and great tone. I've got a Jimi Hendrix wah which is fine, but I keep meaning to get a Fulltone. The only thing is that I always decide to get something else if I ever have money, 'cause I've already got one wah.
"Dozens of people spontaneously combust each year, it's just not that widely reported".
# 4
themr_man
themr_man
02/14/2002 2:17 pm
A while ago I was in a guitar shop once and i tried out an electro harmonix micro synth, it is full of the most amazing sounds, fuzz, octavie, a kind of reverse sound? and all other stuff it was fantastic, anyway I was having a great time making the strangest sounds, my eyes closed wailing away, I looked up and the the people in the shop(which was quite full) were looking at me as if I just came out of a spaceship. Highly embarist i put the guitar down and left the shop.

If you are ever in a guitar shop that has one you must try it. It is quite expensive, abut £250 i think i've got to get one when I have lots of money.

Has anyone tried or owns one of these pedals?

Oh by the way i don't work for eletro harmonix lol!
# 5
joshldoherty
joshldoherty
02/14/2002 8:41 pm
I've been thinkin about gettin a wah for a while (right now i borrow my brother's). Thanks for reccommending the snarling dog.

Tell ya what- I wouldnt mind snogging a darlin either!
# 6
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
02/15/2002 12:48 am
Originally posted by themr_man
A while ago I was in a guitar shop once and i tried out an electro harmonix micro synth, it is full of the most amazing sounds, fuzz, octavie, a kind of reverse sound? and all other stuff it was fantastic, anyway I was having a great time making the strangest sounds, my eyes closed wailing away, I looked up and the the people in the shop(which was quite full) were looking at me as if I just came out of a spaceship. Highly embarist i put the guitar down and left the shop.

These are the situations in which I blame "Background Radiation" and continue as I was before.
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator

Careful what you wish for friend
I've been to Hell and now I'm back again

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 7
Bardsley
Bardsley
02/15/2002 1:43 am
Never had the chance to play with a micro synth, but I'd love to. It's the sound the John Fruiscante (Chili Peppers) uses in the song "Saviour", and while I don't have that much time for Californication I do think that the guitar in that song sounds brilliant. I understand you can do quite a lot with it, and I'm glad you reminded me to keep an eye out for it.
"Dozens of people spontaneously combust each year, it's just not that widely reported".
# 8

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.