View post (What makes you tick?)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
02/06/2002 9:09 pm
which aberdeen you from? (scotland?)...
Right... Me, well I'm on a long long long holiday type thing... I resat my exams in January cos they didn't go too well first time round...and uni's dont start till September..... So i aint got nothing to do...
I kinda planned that all this time would go towards me writting/recording an album, and doing some art work, getting a driving liscense and other stuff I would like to do... but so far I've had 3 weeks of, and I've not done much... in fact I've just sat around feeling a little down.. but that's ok, cos hopefully it'll all change when I get my self a job (maybe as soon as next monday)... which not only means that i'll mix with poeple again (i'm a very sociable person, If i dont mix with people much i tend not to like it) I'll also have some cash, which means higher quality parts for my guitar building project.. which I is a course i should have started a few weeks back, but i kinda decided against it till i get a job and some money in my hand... *salavating* oh the money!!! I could get my self a PA for uni, and several guitars, and decent fx, and and and... better stop, I've run away with my imagination...
Musically, well I'm quite picky... I like anything for any genre, as long as it conveys some feeling or is intresting to listen to, or both... My record collection spans from kenny rogers to NWA and from Underworld to sonic youth... Infact i listen to practically anything.. not much opera though... but that's only cos i haven't heard much (or know much)...