View post (Boss GT-10?)

View thread

DEMONIAC
DEMONIAC
06/12/2010 3:59 am
i have had the gt-10 for about 3 months now i got it cuz i lost my gt-8 in the pawn shop during hard times last year....i have to say i loved the sound of my gt-8 and it wuz easyer to use then the gt-10..and i have yet to get the sound im looking for ...i know its there just gota get all the **** dield in wright....there is a big learning curve on the gt-10 the amount of things you can tweek and set is rediculess (just like my bad spelling)
but the gt-10 in my opinion isent for evrey one ...
i hear alot of people complain about it ......

i love it but i liked my gt-8 better

to get it to sound realy good on my marshall half stalk i have to use the 4 cable method wich isent bad just a bitch to unhook and move to a new location and set up again..i wuz disapointed when i got this gt-10...allthough after spending time with it and learning it i find it a very awesome and great all in one floor effects proceser.....wish i hade the money for the boss rack model though :)...lol...

the gt-10 isent gona sound great right outa the box the factory presets suck balls the nice thing is there are pleanty of web sites that you can get some awesome presets for it and uploading it is a breez via usb cable
the user manule is helpfull but not very clear on alot of things but help can be found when searching the net.....
youll fall in love with it if you get it and take the time to learn how to use it corectly :)......
makeing your own presets with the ez tone feture is pretty simple and strait foward but when you dig into things youll find a crap load of ajustments that you can make to realy dial in the sounds you may be looking for....if your serious about playing and serious about sound id have to say spend tyhe money and learn how to use it .....if your just a evreyday avrage player who wants a new sound i would stay with the things you got.....400 bucks is alot of money to spend on something you just wana play around with...and to get anything good from it...realy good... youll spend way past the return time trying to get your sound just right and perfect to your liking......

all in my opion ofcours.......sorry bout my bad spelling hop all that wuzent to hard to read