Getting to the lessons

Infinite-T
Full Access
Infinite-T
Full Access
05/24/2010 4:01 pm
Ive been using this site for over a year and am very happy with it. It has made a huge difference in my playing.

I know there has been a lot of changes going on with the site the last several monthst too. Just within the last few months I am having a difficult time getting to the lessons. By this I mean, from the Guitar Tricks home page, I click "Rock", for example in the buttons on the left. I am taken to a page with just tutorials and songs, I can't get to the courses, like Rock 1 or Rock 2. This also happens with all the other genre tabs. Like blues, i click "Blues" button and am taken to a page of blues tutorials and songs, but not to the courses. The only way for me to access the course is by using the history feature and digging thru it to find the course. This, of course, only allows me access to courses I have already done... I would like to move on to Rock 2 but don't seem to have anyway to access it. If I click the lessons tab on the top of the page it takes me to the same page... no courses.

I am using Windows7 which, I think, is using IE8. This is probably something wrong on my side.. like user error. Hopefully there is some easy fix or someone can point out what I need to do to get access.

Thanks,
Peter
# 1
Jon Broderick
Administrator
Jon Broderick
Administrator
05/24/2010 5:02 pm
Peter,
Click the big button that says "core learning system"

Good?

Jon
Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2
Infinite-T
Full Access
Infinite-T
Full Access
05/24/2010 7:03 pm
Hehe, thanks Jon, that works... feeling stupid now :)

Classic case of getting used to doing something one way and when it changes.... well anyway, thanks again!
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.