My Band, Fall to Rise Within

Geeetar4Life
Geeetar4Life
05/12/2010 3:17 am
So yeah, check out my band F.R.W.
We've played several shows, and got more coming up. We're all having a great time writing music and selling our eleven song Demo. We've earned quite a bit of money so far. I think we have good potential. We're hitting up a studio in a couple months. My drummer knows a guy that wants to record us for a very reasonable price. So yeah, to say the least, I'm looking forward to what this band may hold for all of us.

By the way, I'm the lead guitarist and vocalist in the band.
check us out. lemme know whatcha think. Constructive criticism is welcome.
"I suggest we learn to love ourselves before it's made illegal." - Incubus

Band Myspace
# 1
SlickString
Full Access
SlickString
Full Access
05/12/2010 11:08 am
I like your stuff on Myspace. Good songs. Siren of the Sun has great guitar on there. I like the guitar solo on Declaration of Independence. the opening guitar on Something's at Stake had the hairs on the back of my neck standing up.

Good writing and playing all through. I like the vocals, maybe you need a backing singer to add meat to the sound and some contrast?

Best of luck in the studio. It'll clean up the sound and show your true talent. Keep on rocking (and earning that money!)

:D
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Youtube Channel - Jim47ww[/FONT]
# 2
Geeetar4Life
Geeetar4Life
05/16/2010 3:36 pm
I really appreciate the kind words, pal. They sure as hell meant a lot, and I'm glad you enjoyed listening to the tunes. And about they back up singer, most definitely. That's been our main area that people have constructively criticised. We need to work on making the chorus's "meatier". they need more emphasis as far as the vocals go I guess you could say. Our bassist sings backup vocals live (he wasn't around when we recorded all the songs you hear on the myspace), and I've been working on the loudness and agression in my voice quite a bit. I think I've sure as hell improved. Can't wait to get more recordings up so you can hear. Again, thanks for the feedback!
"I suggest we learn to love ourselves before it's made illegal." - Incubus

Band Myspace
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.