Free stuff!....and no, this is not spam

hunter1801
hunter1801
04/09/2010 5:43 pm
Alright, well before I get into this, I know these topics are kind of a gray area to people. This is NOT spam and it is proven to be legit. Also, I put it in this forum since it says we can talk about whatever we want. Figured I'd point some people towards this site so we can help each other out.

Alright, so I belong to this site where you can earn points every day, then cash them in for prizes (alright to the 1% of people still reading stay with me please, haha lol ) You get points for inviting people, answering daily questions, watching videos and even just logging on. If you invite 20 people, you get DOUBLE points for everything for a year.

So I need 17 more invites basically. Anyone want to join this site and help me out? It's called "Lockerz" (www.lockerz.com) A lot of you probably already know about it, so you know it's real.

If you want an invite, PM me your email and I'll send one out to you (it is an invite only site). Please, if you do decide to join, take the invite from me because you'll be helping me out a lot.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. :cool:
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.