View post (Beautiful girls don't play the guitar)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
02/16/2002 10:37 pm
you are right rask, but the same goes for that woman that was getting smacked about, we dont know what happened before hand... and infact we dont know why he was hitting her...
The point is, i think there are enough people who dont think might is right, to do something about it... provided they can be made to see what's being done in their name... there is no real reason that we'd get to a stage where wars are a real raritey... but this'll never happen if we get comfy and apathetic in our 9 to 5 jobs, and simply say "oh well, we can't do anything about it"... that way it really never will happen..
anyway, back to the subject... hmm, I've been thinking about this from a different point of view (no jokes please), but there is a lacking input of feminine (sp?) feeling into most of todays music... i mean other than the courtney love stuff, kitty, and one or two others... but one of the coolest and strangest bands i've heaerd was four sisters who'd been pushed into a band by their dad, and it's suppoused to be like 60's pop, but it's this wierd depressing sound style (might be cos the band never got anywhere)... it's very weird, I'll try and find out who they are... I might let y'all know, but looking at the sucess of the life with out biuldings thread I may not bother...