View post (Beautiful girls don't play the guitar)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
02/16/2002 6:33 pm
suppouse your right...:)
i totaly agree... but the thing is the peaceful poeple are POWERFUL, they can VOTE, if they dont like what's going on they can do something about it... this is why I really fear for american democracy... THe hole point is that you have a right to have a thought/ say and the free will to chose who you want to govern...
but when your told only one side of the facts, then your choice will not have been your own. Now you take this a step further, and when it comes to war. It scares the living crap out of me, to see someone declare war and see everyone step in line (with out thinking).. simply puttin gout the justification (the reason i say this is because I've actaully found that the taliban have a better track record than the northern alliance!!! and that argument against the taliban is very weak, mostly a vidoe clip of a guy hitting an afgan woman, I mean really? how stupid do they think i am? does anyone remember Rodney King?)... Bin Laden was ruled out by all the military/ intelligence experts, and they all pretty much said, that someone in the US is responsible.. but then the whitehouse said it was bin laden, and all these poeple shut up (and stepped in line with out asking any questions )... The same will happen with Iraq, they're gonna bomb the crap out of Iraq for no real gain (i mean other than the slum in their oil prices and to re-instate their authority over the iraqi's)... THey wanna bomb sudan, why?? for the love of god, 11 of those alledged hi jackers are sudi! Any action against sudi? NO! this is scary stuff, to see for the first time that governemnt has put finacial intrests over the true quest for justice..
Sorry about my rant, I just get sooo upset when I listen to intelligent poeple telling me that situation is acceptable...
THank god that not all the news we hear comes from these poeple ,that's why I love the net really they give you all of the news, Like kandahar air port was under heavy fire the night before last (as i predicted, the taliban are still around, this "victory" was in the press but not in real life :)... it's history repeating, the mujahdeen did the same against the russains, they withdrew from the cities hid in the mountains (cos there is no way they could get a fair fight in the cities, cos they're so open to heavy fire), and used guerilla war fair, very effectivley, against the russians...
this means now mean they cant biuld thier pipeline that they want, and there's noway they're gonna put infantry vs infantry...
I have no quarell with the idea that the US should fine the poeple responsible and give them a fair trail, and if convicted then excute them... but i do have shtick with the idea that "i believe he's giulty" suddenly is the gospel truth.. just like "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" (which reminds me that factory that was bombed in sudan was proved to have been innocent by amnisty international, but how many of you heard this on Fox news or CNN?)
sorry about this long rant...

[Edited by educatedfilm on 02-16-2002 at 12:42 PM]