View post (Beautiful girls don't play the guitar)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
02/16/2002 6:06 pm
hmmm... I'm not sure about that... It's not right to simply accept that the rich will walk over the poor... You gotta do something, even if it isn't that major (i mean the rise in the sales of "fair trade" good is a good indicator that you dont have to accept the crummy system)... hmmm, but it's all about concience... and a media that's sooo biased it's embrassing... murder is murder, and something should be done, instead of sweeping one under the carpet and using the other for political/ finacail gains... that's the whole afganistan issue for you...
I mean if poeple could get some fair reporting then I'd think we'de be closer to peace... we would hold those responsible on BOTH sides, not all about how evil this bearded-man-in-a-"cave" (not actaully a cave, but a complex originally payed for by the US tax payer) is responsible for everything... The US has a list of terrorist acts (judged by the FBI definition of terrorism) as long as my arm, but the poeple in the media dont wanna talk about it... WHY?? (oooh, I have a feeling this may end up going in the direction of "america under attack" thread)

[Edited by educatedfilm on 02-16-2002 at 12:10 PM]