View post (Beautiful girls don't play the guitar)

View thread

lalimacefolle
lalimacefolle
02/16/2002 12:55 pm
I know... We talked about the 9.11, and he told me that at the same time, a genocide was taking place in some african country (can't remember the name though) where more than 100000 people were going to die or had already died, and nobody cared.

He didn't say that the terrorist attack wasn't a shame, but he said wa had lost some kind of standards.
When people who are powerful die, it's a world sensation. When a entire country is under siege and HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS are killed by an army than has been bought by some rich fool (as it was in Afghanistan before everyone turned to it then bombed it, well, there's at least five countries that live the same situation right now) nobody gives a flying ****...
When he told me he went to Benin, I was scared of the civil war, and he told me "don't worry, there's nothing there, no petrol, no gold, no mines, so there won't be any war". It means that people die only because of money... We won't make the world a better place by writing on this board, but dudes, think that your most important stuff right now are just superficial (the brand of your new guitar, what you would do if you won 10 millions, became famous...) There are people in this world who starve, who are tortured, who cannot say what they have on their mind.

We won't change the world, but be aware of it.