Advice on fx box?

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
01/28/2002 11:01 pm
I'm intrested in getting some fx, but i dont realy have a huge amount of cash, and not much space to put loads of pedals anyway...
I've got £150 ($210) which I could liberate for the purpouse of purchasing an fx pedal, but I dont want to unless I really have to...
basically what I want is a good quality built in (is that an oximoron?)expersion pedal, for wah, pitch shifting (or whammy as you call it in that there funny country the USA), intelligent pitch-shifting (for harmonies), loads of ditrotions/ amp sims/ pick up types, Chorus, delay, tremlo, a sampler, and some novelty effects thrown in just for fun...

I was considering buying a Digitech Rp200, wich has all that and more, but I read a review of it which wasn't very good but the guy who wrote it sounded really really picky...
So what do you think?

[Edited by educatedfilm on 01-28-2002 at 05:03 PM]
# 1
fendermonkey77
MORE COWBELL!
fendermonkey77
MORE COWBELL!
02/01/2002 2:56 am
I would look into some used effects. I got my Boss GT-3 for about 200 dollars used. I love it! Check out eBay and Ubid and you can find good stuff there. Just be sure you know it's good stuff and you're buying from a reliable source.
Free Backing Tracks At GuitarVoice.com!

"The pursuit of easy things makes men weak."

David O. McKay
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.