View post (Epiphone Swingster & VOX VT15 Amp)

View thread

SALindgren
SALindgren
02/02/2010 5:00 pm
Howdy....
I researched very heavily prior to purchasing...for several months. I listened to the the guitar & amp demos, read the online manuals and spoke with many professionals regarding knowledge relating to my interests.

I pretty well new what I wanted by the time I made my purchaes. Now having and utilizing the equipment, I know that i did, indeed, make the correct choices for me.

I suppose not everyone can do that, but, like I said, I HEAVILY researched all of the products of interest to me prior to ordering. I also made sure that Sweetwater had a policy of return after so many days if purchaser is not satisfied; they give it a month for returns.

Sooooo...it was a no loose situation for me. And, as I said previously, Sweetwater beat every other supply outfit...hands down!!!

For both my Swingster and Kustom, the VOX VT15 and the Fednder R25 do everything I need (play in the house; no gigs......remember, I am just learning).

Will begin the GT lesons (fundamentals) as soon as both my Levy guitar strap, and my Swingster hard case arrive later on this month.

I want to protect the instrument. And I want to wear the guitar properly from the get go.

Am really excited about beginning the GT trek to being able to play!!!
I expect to devote at least an hour a night to practice...maybe (probably) more.

Thank You for your suggestions and support :)