any Pantera fans out there?

Markiepoo
Full Access
Markiepoo
Full Access
12/10/2009 4:29 am
Anybody out there dig Pantera? if so could you tell me more awsome metal bands out there that you can understand what they are saying. Anybody like Ozzy I really dig him right now.
ROCK ON!!!!!!!!
# 1
Douglas Showalter
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Douglas Showalter
Guitar Tricks Instructor
12/11/2009 7:45 pm
I first got into Pantera around age 9, when "Cowboys from Hell" was first released. I tricked my mom into buying it for me some how some way, and from there I was hooked. I saw them live a few times, and I feel they are the Black Sabbath of my generation. Not sure what albums you have, but they are all worth listening too as all are very different and showcase the ever inspiring guitar playing of the late/great Dimebag Darrell. Here are some metal bands you can check out if you like Pantera:

Killswitch Engage
Lamb of God
Mastadon
Between the Buried and Me
Avenged Sevenfold
System of a Down
Douglas Showalter
# 2
Markiepoo
Full Access
Markiepoo
Full Access
12/11/2009 11:29 pm
cool thanks for the suggestions awsome metal also real fast people say that Vulagr display of pwer is Panteras masterpeice what is your opinion on that?
ROCK ON!!!!!!!!
# 3
Douglas Showalter
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Douglas Showalter
Guitar Tricks Instructor
12/12/2009 12:13 am
I would say it is my favorite album yes; but they have great songs on every record. I would not write off anything they have done, including their live album and B-sides they have on soundtracks and so forth. An amazing who are completely responsible for most of the modern metal we have today. Glad you have been enjoying them.
Douglas Showalter
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.