GT Forum

SlickString
Full Access
SlickString
Full Access
09/27/2009 3:54 pm
What a fantastic part of the GT website this forum is! It provides a massive pool of advice and a huge range of information links which will enrich any guitar player’s experience.

I like the fact that it’s a very open and friendly forum too. Anyone can post no matter what their level and know that their question will get a good reception and, when it’s needed, a very good and comprehensive personalised reply from one of the GT instructors. Brilliant!

The forum is often my first port of call when logging on to GT. In fact sometimes it’s hard to tear myself away and pick my guitar up! Certainly it’s very tempting to spend far longer than I intended on the forums and archives and all the links that take you off on a tangent. They’ll benefit me in the long run though so it’s all good :)

I’m not a massive contributor to the forums (nowhere near 1.54 or 1.94 posts per day, that’s OTT) but I know that there's a good range of different levels and styles of players out there with vast experience who will read any posts and offer help in any given situation and that’s second to none. The wider the contribution pool the better!

So, a hearty ‘Best Wishes’ to all in the GT community.
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Youtube Channel - Jim47ww[/FONT]
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.