ADDICTED to GT

Geoff.T.
Geoff.T.
05/24/2009 5:02 am
What a great site, being married I need to be diplomatic about spending money.
I've been telling my wife about GT for a couple of weeks now, "It's awesome baby", "They have incredible lessons", "It's only $12 month" and so on.
I work on a mine so Im away for 2 weeks and home for 1, I've discovered that asking for things when I'm at work get's a better response.
However the gloves are off! she has told me we will talk about it when i get home, which usually means I will get it but I need to let her think she is in control, I have conveniently left out the the fact that it is $12US not Australian, so Im in for it when that little discrepency shows itself. If she says no I'm just going to smash 1 years subscription onto the credit card, I will not be getting any sex for a while.......but hey, some sacrifces are well worth it.
# 1
Razbo
Full Access
Razbo
Full Access
05/24/2009 11:34 am
You go, bro! :) Soon you can begin serenading her with love songs, then she'll feel guilty and start doubling up on those um, other things.
...so ever since then, I always hang on to the buckle.
# 2
JeffS65
JeffS65
05/24/2009 12:27 pm
You can do the sad excuse that most guys use: It could be worse, I could be a cheater.

Always set up what you want with something worse.

However, I would not suggest the 'cheater' approach. Could backfire ;)
# 3
Geoff.T.
Geoff.T.
05/24/2009 10:22 pm
LOL, she's a good woman. Our wedding anniversiary falls on the day after my birthday. Last year I got a BC Rich Warlock for my birthday and a Marshall MG100DFX for anniversiary. This year I got a Marshall AVT50 for birthday and a Performer Series Maton for anniversiary. She hates the electric, but I think that has more to do with the fact that I play Metallica, Pantera, Sepultura etc. but the Maton has a really warm, crisp tone, she doesn't mind that so much, in fact since playing the Maton I have hardly picked up the Warlock.
Anyway two more nightshifts and I'm home. Woo Hoo
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.