Most users ever online!

EPISODER
EPISODER
02/10/2009 12:33 pm
Hey, let's see if we can't all log-in to GuitarTricks on a certain date and time, just for fun, to see if we can beat the record for "most users online", back in 07.

Any time would be good for me, just cast some oppinions as to some dates so we can try and fit into everyone's schedule and we're good!

lol

-Andrew
[FONT=Fixedsys]A tout le monde, A tout mes amis, Je vous aime, Je dois partir. These are the last words I'll ever speak, and they'll set me free![/FONT] ;)
# 1
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
02/11/2009 8:37 pm
I don't know if it's really possible to do it now.

Unknown to some of the new users, a couple of years ago, the forum area was a pretty open area where we used to discuss all sorts of topics like religion, sex and other adult topics.
In the last year we had to kinda pull back on that sort of thing and limit discussions to more guitar related topics because a lot of our new members were sensitive to that sort of thing..not to mention that parents and children were seeing a lot of the posts.
(just do a search of past posts and you'll see what I mean)

So a lot of the regulars have left and guys like me who used to get into some heated discussions have been forced to kinda meld into the background and not get involved in that stuff anymore.

Where the forum used to be a community of people talking about all kinds of subjects, we've had to limit it to more of a guitar community with questions about music only.

(I think hence, the reason why we've never gone over the record from a couple of years ago. There isn't as much of a community like before of hundreds of people who knew each other and contributed to daily discussions have moved on to other forums.)
# 2
EPISODER
EPISODER
02/11/2009 10:27 pm
Oh, well that sucks... oh well!

I've got a stable internet connection now, so I'll be a regular for a while; Regardless of the topics mentioned. I may only by 16, but those kinds of topics don't bother me much, but I can see how some users would be offended. Anyways, this is a place I will always come back to, because of the lessons, people, conversations, and that nifty "Jam" feature! lol

-Andrew
[FONT=Fixedsys]A tout le monde, A tout mes amis, Je vous aime, Je dois partir. These are the last words I'll ever speak, and they'll set me free![/FONT] ;)
# 3
CLINTLAWTON
CLINTLAWTON
03/09/2009 7:38 am
Crap man,i aint never leavn.this place is home
# 4
Neal Walter
GuitarTricks Channel Host
Neal Walter
GuitarTricks Channel Host
04/06/2009 9:24 pm
I like Andrew's idea of trying to beat the record anyway, that would be fun!
Welcome to GT Andrew!
[FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Arial][FONT=Tahoma]Neal
GT Channel Host[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]

http://www.guitartricks.com/channel/
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.