Lyrics needed

Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/12/2009 9:47 pm
Any lyricists out there who have lyrics about "You and me Against the World".
The producers for Smallville need a vocal song that speaks to taking on the world together, being there to protect each other, being able to stand up to anything together, etc.
I've got several pieces of music recorded that would work, but no lyrics to go with them.
# 1
goldenarmsx
goldenarmsx
01/14/2009 12:12 pm
Originally Posted by: Kevin TaylorAny lyricists out there who have lyrics about "You and me Against the World".
The producers for Smallville need a vocal song that speaks to taking on the world together, being there to protect each other, being able to stand up to anything together, etc.
I've got several pieces of music recorded that would work, but no lyrics to go with them.

Well, I have something, but I don't know what exactly tone you're looking for. It borders more for friendships, and I haven't watched Smallville in a LONG time.
# 2
hdfatboy92
hdfatboy92
01/14/2009 6:47 pm
Hi Kevin,
I write lyrics and would be glad to help if you still need them. My email address is [email]hdfatboy_92@hotmail.com[/email] It would probably be easier to go direct for something like this. Please send me an email if you would like some suggestions. I have some lyrics roughed out already. I don't know your musical format but I'm sure we can adjust the wording to match. Thanks.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.