View post (January ’09 Solo Assignment.)

View thread

WrigglerUk
WrigglerUk
03/26/2009 9:01 am
I've also been absent for a while... in a bad place at the moment, my wife's undergoing treatment for cancer, she had surgery this week...

I'd also hate to see this thread die, like others it's what brought me here in the first place. I'm not really fussed about format ( in fact the voting part is not important to me at all, the feedback of others is ) and I don't look at it as an 'assignment' so much as an excercise in developing improvisation ideas and technique etc. and for a bit of fun. There ARE plenty of BT's out there, but one thing I have noticed is that many are for well-known songs. There are'nt many ( outside of bluesey stuff ) that are aimed purely at improvising. But if someone has a fund of such things then :) One aspect of people contributing tracks is that we have had wonderful variety in the past, I dont want to head down the path of just hard rock/metal tracks. This ain't helpful, Im just rambling...

Thanks to Superhuman for his offers of space & effort, I hope there IS enough interest to keep us going.

Peace to all...
Can you play "Far Far Away?"

Yes - how far would you like?