View post (January ’09 Solo Assignment.)

View thread

mpaq
mpaq
03/25/2009 4:31 pm
Originally Posted by: FingerSpasmI am all for it. This was pretty much the main reason I visited this site. I did not participate in the last couple of months due to work. But I would like to get back into it. I agree with all the points that you made about how this should work. I was always surprised that the backing tracks were created by the person hosting the thread. I always thought there was an abundance of tracks for free on the net. And like you said several could be posted and then a vote taken in advance. Maybe post the possible tracks a month early and then the votes would be tallied at the beginning of the new month and the new track posted. Then the process could start over.

I guess the only downside to that would be people will show up just to scoop the tracks without contributing anything or participating. Then again, since they'd actually be hosted somewhere else maybe theres a way to limit access....I think we need at least 6 committed players to keep this thing alive....other boards dont seem to have any problem, maybe its the higher skill level of theplayers ...funny i would have thought their would lots of novice players that would jump at this.