View post (January ’09 Solo Assignment.)

View thread

Silimtao
Silimtao
01/09/2009 6:45 pm
Originally Posted by: WrigglerUk Silimtao - The clean tone was excellent, I liked the jazzy almost stacato style a lot - not your usual thing, very inventive. If you could get the balance right between BT and guitar it would be really cool. Don't let the toneport beat you! Its a good piece of kit when it works...

I assume you are talking about my 2nd take? I thought the guitar was a little too loud. I'm still trying to find the right sound I'm hearing in my head- wish I could add some chorus, but my TonePort doesn't work with any of my pedals (when it's working at all, as you know by now). There's some stuff I liked in my first take I'd like to incorporate. But I'm still trying to shape the sound properly. Hopefully, the electrical tape will keep the usb connection in properly, lol.

Input is much appreciated. btw, what model soundcard do you use? Do you plug straight in, or do you need some other type of interface?
Silimtao-The Way of the Little Idea

I want to die peacefully like my grandfather. Unlike the other passengers in the car, screaming and crying. (unknown)