December 2008 – Guitar Gift Ideas

ren
ren
12/17/2008 11:40 am
December 2008 – Guitar Gift Ideas

Vox Amplugs

$39.99 or £29.99

Looking for an affordable way to record at home? Look no further. Now admittedly this little device takes a little time to set up right on your system, but it doesn't get any easier in operation than this. Connect one end of the cable to your guitar and the other to the USB on your computer and you're pretty much there. No frills, and nothing more to say but for very little money you could be laying down those grooves for posterity.

Read more here

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Everyone!

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com

# 1
harrywwc
harrywwc
12/19/2008 9:01 pm
re: the G7th Capo

I recalled, hazily, the first time it appeared here, so when I was out looking for a new capo for my Lester, I had some "good vibe" about it, but couldn't quite remember just why.

Even though it was twice the price of the next cheaper capo (trigger style) I bought it, and couldn't be happier.

When I read the guff on the packaging (after pulling out my reading glasses) saying that it wouldn't affect the tuning I though "yeah, right", but when I used it 'in anger' I was very pleasantly surprised.

OK, the tuner in my foot pedal tells me there are a few 'cents' difference, but it's much better than the old capo I had, or the trigger style I have on my acoustic.

Nice piece of equipment to have in your guitar case. Really easy to clamp on, and just as easy (once you learn the knack - say 5 mins) to remove.

Highly recommended, and thanks GT.com for reviewing this in the first place.

.h
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.