View post (Express your thoughts on how to improve this already satisfying site)

View thread

Hootayah
Hootayah
12/22/2001 5:33 pm
I'd like to see the site take on a more futuristic look to it. Maybe a black background as opposed to the bright white look. I'd also like to see the main host/submit your own tricks part of the site take on a more prominent role. Right now it seems that there's a whole bunch of members in the forum that don't even know the full guitar tricks site exists. Quite often I see messages asking where to find tabs etc... and they get sent elsewhere when they're already on a site that can provide what they want. it's kind of like guitar tricks needs a main 'home' page that really stands out as the front 'magazine cover' type of thing.
I'd also like to see the main part of guitar tricks editorial and interative sections expanded and completed. alot of the stuff like the jam sections and the how-to stuff haven't changed in a couple of years.
other than that.. the site is awesome. there's some amazing players on here and they deserve huge congratulations for making the site what it is.
Hey you kids! Get outta that Jello tree!! :mad: