WASHBURN "Rover" Travel Guitar

MikeFairbrother
MikeFairbrother
11/18/2008 12:02 am

2. List - $199.99 (I bought mine for $150)

3. Pros:
-All the products main features (Full size 24" scale, Solid spruce top, Mahogany body and neck, Rosewood fingerboard, Quality geared tuners, Professional binding and inlay, higest quality cordura case with hard foam lined, molded interior)
-Great sound for a travel guitar
-Lightweight
-Ease of playability

Cons:
-Slightly difficult to hold

4. Review:
I was looking for a decent travel guitar that I could take with me anywhere to practice with and that would hold up. I bought the Washburn Rover after sampling a whole slew of travel guitars. This, by far, was the best of the bunch. Compared to all the other travel guitars, this is the most sturdy guitar, stays in tune, plays extremely well (good action), and has the best sound with excellent sustain. This has become my main "away from home" practice guitar.

5. Summary:
This guitar is wonderful in all its specifications compared to other travel guitars... bottom line: it is a well built guitar. I can and do take this with me everywhere (especially when I have to wait somewhere in the car or anywhere else for that matter). Overall, a nice compact guitar that is quite affordable.
# 1
ren
ren
11/18/2008 2:20 pm
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the review... I moved this place to the right place for you, so the others can all have a read... :)

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.