Band names :P

LegitTrick
LegitTrick
11/08/2008 12:15 am
Hi, this is probably my second time posting in these forums, and let me just tell you guys that I love your guitar lessons, and that honestly I think this helped me more than the few days I spent with guitar lessons since it allowed me to learn at my pace, and learn the best way suited for me. The nearest guitar teaches simply taught me the method in which they learned, which did not suit me at all.

Anyways let me get to the point.

Some friends since I knew since 2nd grade, were talking about bands, and one of them suggested that we start one.
Now, we're a couple of teenagers (16-17) who want to do a band for laughs, so primarily our music will be some sort of humor mixed in with whatever genre we find best. (Most likely variations of rock, funk, metal(lol), punk, and sometimes possibly some lighter music such as indie)

Now we came up with the band name LegitTrick, I'm not sure why, but it was a good idea at the time. After a few weeks we were sick of the name, as it sounded more like some sort of metrosexual gangster wannabe band with a musician.

Now would any of you kind people like to assist me in finding a better band name?
# 1
looneytunes
looneytunes
11/11/2008 4:17 pm
Funtastics!
Funny Bones!
Teensters!
Last Laughs!
Blood Sickle!
# 2
LegitTrick
LegitTrick
11/11/2008 9:19 pm
Last laugh is actually taken, and in their band is the same state as me! ;_;
# 3
looneytunes
looneytunes
11/12/2008 3:46 pm
Where are you guys from? Maybe that will help.

Dog Lick Band
Snake Bite
Last Act
Sonic Boom
Backporch
Shade Tree
Poor Richards
# 4
SlapGuitarist12
SlapGuitarist12
11/13/2008 3:25 am
Bad Grades
Retro Airplane
Dream Machine
Aerodynamic Patrol
No Entry Records
Destroyer
Arcadia knights
Red Crayon
Maiden of Death
Saw
# 5
Hjorvard
Hjorvard
11/13/2008 8:01 am
Whatever name you go with, just make sure it's something everyone in the band can personally relate to first and foremost. Who cares what anyone else thinks. Secondly, the name is defined by the music the band makes. With a name like Death, you'd think all they'd played was gore obsessed super fast chug single note tremolo. Or with Emperor, they don't sing about Emperors or kings or even black metal fanfare, but you know exactly who the band is because of the music they made. I could make a band called looney bananas, but it means nothing without the soul and music I put behind it.
# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.