View post (Guitar tricks record?... Whos in?....)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
12/04/2001 3:19 pm
"What Ed is talking about is something totally different. I get the idea that he just wants to get a bunch of guitarists together and write a song over the internet (not for competition, but just for our own enjoyment). Am I right? "
Exactly!!! thank you Christoph... :)

I do agree with the piolot group idea, but who's gonna be the first ones to go?...
I do agree about a deadline, Friday sounds pretty good to me...
I dont want us to seperate out style wise, I'd like to hear a cool mix of styles (very much like Rask has suggested)... I mean how cool would that be to able to put a tape of this on in the car, and just have everyone looking at you thinking "What the F-"... as well as getting to record with musicains who prefer certain styles that you dont normally come across...

Where's Skee1?... I'd really like to hear what he has to say about this...

I was also thinking about setting a REAL date for the everyone to get together... I'm talking maybe January/Febuary time when everyone starts handing in what they've got...

What do you think?... I'd just like to say this looks quite encouraging as I started this post only a few days back and already we're on the verge of actaully getting the thing under way... :cool:... Actaully, I started this on the second of december... taht was the day before yesterday! WOW!

Who'd like to be in the poilot group?...

[Edited by educatedfilm on 12-04-2001 at 10:47 AM]