View post (Guitar tricks record?... Whos in?....)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
12/04/2001 12:35 am
I've thought about the guitarwar.com situation... all I've come up with is that, we're gonna do this... wether we do this off our own sites, and our own web space, or we use his site and increase traffic, is really the subject....
I mean we dont NEED to make this a regular feature on THIS site... but I think we need to put up space/ links/ news/ info etc up somewhere... I could do this... But I'm busy all the way upto Jan 18th to really take on something major....
We dont need anything buitiful or intracet, just something that does the job....

I think that the majority oppinion is that we break up, try it in small groups at first and then get back to gether and attempt something major... i think this is a good idea, as I'm an "ok" guitarist, I dont want to go under the feet of the good guitarist, and I dont want to be held back... so maybe splitting up into groups of abillity and styles is not such a bad idea at the beging...

AS someone has already said, we do need to make this happen, instead of it just staying as an idea... Has anyone started on this yet?... What have you done? How's it going?...

I dont think we should compete though... It makes no sense, no one gets anything from winning other than become the biggest egotistical -(ahem)- on this site... this is for fun, and could lead to much more serious stuff in the future...
I've yet to talk to jon about it, I'm still wondering how to phrase my grovel... i mean question...