View post (Guitar tricks record?... Whos in?....)

View thread

Willdridge
Willdridge
12/03/2001 6:17 pm
I was thinking this through while sat in the common room in college (before I got home a read through these) and I thought that perhaps we should break into to smaller groups. I think to start with this would be a much more valuable experience, giving everyone a chance to familiarise themselves with the process. After a few tries I think we could look at having a try at the 12 minute, thirty musicians epic...
The other thing I was thinking was whether the groups should be people who are interested in performing particular styles or if we just pick randomly and see who ends up where and what the produces.
I'd definitely talk with Jon about making this a Guitar Tricks thing..at least mention it to him, then let us work on it a see what happens, then let him listen to the results.
I think we need to get a few things agreed and set the ball in motion so this doesn't just stay a wonderful idea. I think we're on to something very exciting and an amazing experience...look forward to working with you people!
Don't worry too much about me, ignore me long enough and I'll go away.