View post (looking for a little moral support)

View thread

BrokenJera
BrokenJera
07/22/2008 8:28 pm
hello everyone its been a while since i posted or even visted the site.
congrats to all the winners of the 10th anniversery prizes.

well its been an interesting month or so for me. first my hands started shaking so bad i couldnt even play guitar. i had to get one of those sport bottles with the squirt top just to drink water. then i spent a while in the hospital something about my kindneys nearly shutting down or something to do with my medication being at near toxic levels (i am bipolar and do take lithium), needless to say i checked out AMA. and finally the worst news my computer finally died and i have no hope of fixing it any time soon.

well my hands have stopped shaking for the most part and i can play again. im also down to about have a pack of smokes a day and 15 or 20 pounds lighter, so things are looking up.

anyway sob story apart, heres the reason im posting.

i havent played in about a little over a month, i was playing today on my washburn acoustic (martin medium gauge strings tuned to D) and it set my hands both my finger tips and the rest (fingers, wrist, thumb,pad) on fire. so what im looking for is a little help and advice one how i should esae back into it with out killing my self so i can get back to where i was by the middle of august (when my lessons are set to resume).

thanks for any advice.
They say the END is near, but I'm Tired of waiting.