View post (Ibanez Necks?)

View thread

Silimtao
Silimtao
07/10/2008 2:32 pm
There's absolutely no identifying numbers or anything to identify the model? Maybe if you wrote Ibanez they could help you out on that front. Otherwise, maybe you could go to an experienced guitar tech, and the tech could help you identify the proper neck. If you find the proper neck, I'd check ebay. i've bought lots of guitar gear from them without a problem. Oh, maybe the different wizard necks are pretty much interchangeable, so maybe if you ask Ibanez "will any wizard neck fit any RG model guitar" you may get lucky if they say "any one of 'em". Sucks. I broke the neck on my very first electric guitar I ever owned. Not worth repairing, but I still have it. Good luck.

Search for an 800 number, you may actually get to speak to a person. Only time I contacted a guitar maker was when I needed to call Brian Moore, so I googled them, got the #, and they were able to help me ou

PS: bring the neck to a tech, and maybe the neck can be properly identified, or take a good, high resolution picture of the neck and body, and maybe Ibanez can be able to better identify the model.
Silimtao-The Way of the Little Idea

I want to die peacefully like my grandfather. Unlike the other passengers in the car, screaming and crying. (unknown)