Hello!

ChipShank
Instructor - Knucklehead
ChipShank
Instructor - Knucklehead
06/25/2008 12:12 pm
Ok...I can finally come out and say it...
I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance by switching to....

No, actually I just wanted to say hello to everyone here. I'm now officially on the page as a new instructor here at Guitar Tricks and I just wanted to say thanks to Benoit for pushing & prodding me into it. ;) And to Jon, Christopher and Danny who have given me this chance and of course, guided me along through the process and got me started off in the right direction.
I could've probably announced it sooner...but as many of you may have noticed, I get a little wrapped up in this whole forum thing (LOL) & I probably should have had my profile finished a few days ago. :o
New Guy

Anyway...just wanted to say "HI" and please feel free to ask questions, make requests..or just tell me to sit down and stop making a scene. :D

Thanks again,
Don (ChipShank) Madison
# 1
mpaq
mpaq
06/25/2008 2:54 pm
Welcome Don! Skill and a sense of humour!
what more could we ask for from an instructor! :)
Unfortunately I've had to temporarily suspend my full access due to bandwidth issues, (only have high speed at work) but i did check out your free lessons and they look good. First one is out of my depth but the 2nd lesson video is downloaded to my local drive and ready to go!
# 2
ChipShank
Instructor - Knucklehead
ChipShank
Instructor - Knucklehead
06/25/2008 9:59 pm
LOL Thanks man!
Sux about having to drop the account for now...but hang in there and get all that you can in the meantime, just keep banging away. I'm going to try & round out my lessons over the next couple months, so there's a better spread of easy through advanced stuff...so there will be new stuff for ya. ;)

Thanks again!
Don
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.