View post (buying a gaming system)

View thread

Freetime
Freetime
06/10/2008 6:10 am
Originally Posted by: BrokenJerai have both the xbox 360 and the ps3 (ill sell it to you cheap) i would say they are about the same one some counts but not others.

the xbox 360 has a lot more games seems to be a overall more stable platform and has much better online capibilitys and content. the hardware on the 360 is starting to get a bit old but devolpers are getting better at making games. (which ever you get try a game called assassins creed youll be hooked) if you see an old xbox game you you might want to try the 360 might beable to play (not all are compatable yet)

the ps3 is newer is does have a blueray player and is a liitle bit higher quality tech than the 360. most game comming out now are on more that one system so you wont miss many games either way. the ps3 only titles ive played so far dont seem to be anything special and haveing to wave the controler around seem a bit silly to me. but you can play all those ps1 and ps2 games (i really love those old ps1 final fantasy games). the online systems dont seem to match the 360 in content but i never really play online so im not the best judge there.

both consoles can do it all pretty well and play almost the exact same libary of games. so i guess you need to decide who your going to pay. bill gates or the japaneese.
:rolleyes: Just get an Xbox 360. its better