View post (weight set?)

View thread

pure
pure
06/14/2008 8:08 pm
Originally Posted by: BrokenJerahey pure im sure you alreaddy know this but you need to slow down and start lighter. if you hurt so bad you can olny work out one day a week your doing more damage then good. ley your body adjust a while, and warm up then streach properly, after your done streach again and cool down properly.

I always get sore no matter what. so I guess soreness is not a good indicator of overtraining for me..

I remember during track season my legs would just never feel like recovering quick enough.. yea i did the ice baths.. I tried the protein stuff.. and i was stretching out just as much as everybody else if not more.. there wasn't one track meet where I didn't run sore.. Its probably bad that i did.. But it was either run sore or don't run at all.. I asked my coach about it and he didn't have much to say either

and i'm sore as hell right now.. lol.. but i was sore just from running a couple 400s, 200s, and sometimes 100s, almost every weekday.. so i'd probably still be sore if i was squatting only 10 lbs lol
Originally Posted by: schmangeugly fat chicks