View post (weight set?)

View thread

pure
pure
06/10/2008 6:17 am
hah, you guys had some really good answers. I didn't think I'd return to have this much of a response.

Well the camera can wait about 2 more months. I also have negotiated another commission that'll get me about $90 when completed, so that'll go into this.

someone asked if more muscle will slow me down. if it gets to a point where i'm a better shot-putter than I am a runner, then I guess the muscle is slowing me down, but i'm not there yet =D.

I'm actually a kenyan-born person. I know, that must mean I'm a good distance runner. and I could be. the first time I ran the 800 i had a good placement. but I really want to pursue the 400m as my main event though. to do better in the 400, my teammates agree I should increase my strength by the next track season

sooo, heavy lifting it is lol.

Ok, we don't have any YMCAs and stuff but we have a bailey's powerhouse gym and its pretty expensive.

I read that people sell training equipment often. Are there any common places where used equipment is sold?

Also a cheap ghetto rig is not out of the question. I can only imagine all the things i can do with a playground.. too bad they tore em down round here, hah

oh total gym? i might have, but i probably didn't take it seriously. wasn't norris also into bowflex?
Originally Posted by: schmangeugly fat chicks