that sucks hedly lamarr died

BrokenJera
BrokenJera
05/30/2008 5:29 am
i know this isnt guitar related but it sucks just the same.

harvey korman died. every movie or tv show ive seen him in he was always spot on with his jokes and delivery.

you will be missed. i hope you can make the cosmos laugh as much as you made me laugh.
They say the END is near, but I'm Tired of waiting.
# 1
looneytunes
looneytunes
05/30/2008 10:40 am
I know it's a terrible lost. Tim was touring with Mr. Korman until Harvey had his brain tumor operation. I didn't think you guys were old enough to remember "Hedy", I mean “Hedly”. :>)

Is Carol Burnett still alive? I know Tim Conway is. I have corresponded a little with Tim a few months ago. Both Tim and Harvey were doing a lot of charity work.

His humor was for the entire family. It takes a great comic to make people laugh without having to rely on seedy lanuage. Well done Mr. Korman, you will missed.
# 2
sixpicker
Telecastered Instructor
sixpicker
Telecastered Instructor
06/03/2008 8:59 am
Yes, Carol Burnett is still alive, a spokesperson for her said she was devastated when she heard the news.

I loved their comedy also, Tim Conway did a voiceover on a SpongeBob show my daughter was watching the other day.

The kind of comedy they done is hard to find these days. My dad has been a Country comedian for almost 50 years now. He still makes everyone laugh with family entertainment. Not enough of that going on these days, there's very few things left that don't have an adult rating.

Harvey Korman you will be missed, and you always made me laugh too.

JD
# 3
Tonja_Renee
Official PRSplaya Groupie
Tonja_Renee
Official PRSplaya Groupie
06/03/2008 2:53 pm
What a great loss.. At least we will still have all the memories of the fine work he did. I know he certainly brought a lot of laughter to our household.

Carol Burnett just did a voice in Horton Hears a Who... So she still working even...
Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.
# 4
HDJ
Explanation: Southerner
HDJ
Explanation: Southerner
06/06/2008 8:54 pm
I just watched Blazing Saddles a few nights ago....didn't know he died until I saw this thread...
Check out my band:
Havoc Din
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.