View post (why did you start playing??)

View thread

Silimtao
Silimtao
07/10/2008 2:08 pm
Originally Posted by: JStewartHi all I am new here but this thread is worth a post I am learning to play the guitar because I felt it is one of the most beautiful instruments in existence. Some of the greatest songs ever written depicting a story of love or fierce rage are brought to life by the musician with the guitar strapped onto them. The possibilities seem endless and in my very troubled life music has always been the one way I could feel normal and good about me. This is my choice of legacy to leave with my son. After I am gone I want him to remember me playing my guitar and singing to him when he was afraid for whatever reason. I am hoping he finds the passion as I have so that I may also pass this off to him and maybe he will do things with it I could only dream of.
Great first post, JStewart. I want to pass down playing to my son also- got him an epiphopne SG Deluxe for Xmas last year. He was excited at first but is now bored with it. I'm not gonna push him, but hope to ease him back into it. Welcome to GT!
Silimtao-The Way of the Little Idea

I want to die peacefully like my grandfather. Unlike the other passengers in the car, screaming and crying. (unknown)