View post (Fastest guitarist you know!!!)

View thread

guitplyr87
guitplyr87
03/15/2003 8:11 pm
you see, Kirk is a virtuoso, and he happens to be one of the greatest guitar players around. if you deny that, thats just plain ignorance. you guys dont know about his guitar playing, you havent seen what he can do on guitar. 99 percent of people refer to his guitar technique to stuff like Enter Sandman, thats ridiculous. just because youve never seen kirk play in the style of Malmsteen doesnt mean he cant play the stuff he can. its stupid when people post dumbass comments saying one guitar player is better than the other, thats complete bull****. you people gotta realize everything you are saying is YOUR opinion. there is NO PROOF that one is better than the other. live with that FACT. when i posted my last reply yesterday, i just said those were my fav players, i never said they were better than anyone else. hammett, angelo, and lee are my fav guitarists. and Vai happens to be one of my influences just as well and i know how he plays and how good he is, so whoever took it in a bad way... i DIDNT degrade Vai's playing. thats the main problem with these types of forums. no one excepts anyones opinions, so everybody just chill.