Anyone tried Andrew Koblick's Project X?

MarshalClaw
MarshalClaw
04/03/2008 6:24 pm
Supposedly it uses the CAGED system and somehow reduces a bunch of knowledge to 2 patterns.

Anyone tried this? These are DVDs that have just been released.
The link to this product is on his site at guitar5day.com
# 1
sparksoft
sparksoft
04/22/2008 3:23 pm
Originally Posted by: MarshalClawSupposedly it uses the CAGED system and somehow reduces a bunch of knowledge to 2 patterns.

Anyone tried this? These are DVDs that have just been released.
The link to this product is on his site at guitar5day.com

A good question MarshalClaw ... I would be very interested in anyone who has tried this too ... I just wondered why, if it is so simple and comprises only two patterns, it needs 3 DVDs to describe it?

Maybe I am missing something ...
# 2
ren
ren
04/23/2008 9:15 am
If it turns out that there is some kind of secret method of learning guitar that only takes 5 days, man am I going to be gutted after 23 years of playing.... :rolleyes:

I have no knowledge of this product but based on others over the years I am highly sceptical. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is... and there are no shortcuts really...

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com

# 3
banjofred
banjofred
09/26/2010 8:00 am
Heck - I bought the course !!!

Like you I was more than curious about his secret method, and looked at his free tasters on the net. Eventually I decided to pay the man his money.

If you want to do the same, well I suggest you buy the 3 dvds .

Whilst I couldnt and wouldnt try and summarise three dvds here, its a short form version of the CAGED system, which allows you to work on only 2 forms (shapes) by memorising a simple instruction.

You want ot know more, go to the man - I aint letting anyone dip his bread in Andrews gravy without paying.

I bought a lot of courses from the USA. I have every one of Andrews courses 9guitar5day or something like that on google). I have also bought form others and rate them as follows (not in any order)

Andrew Koblick I mentioned - a laid back personal approach - you can mail him.

Bob MurnaHAN - SIMILAR FRIENDLY APPROACH

Dan Denley - a real pro, very deep into it

David Taub - cooler than cool , he is the man

All great fun, lots for free, and then spend a few dollars (or pounds) to support them by buying some stuff.

play on
Fred
Washingon England
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.