View post (GT Solo Assignment - March 2008)

View thread

FingerSpasm
FingerSpasm
03/12/2008 12:21 am
Originally Posted by: light487Hey..

Just wanted to apologise for not getting back to anyone about their tracks yet, except for the other two comments I made earlier. The reason is that I just gave up smoking and it's day 7 today.. and so my brain chemistry is severely out of whack and I haven't even played my guitar since Sunday... that's the longest I haven't played guitar for in about a year.. I'm not sure how long I will be like this but I haven't had a smoke for over 6 days and going strong..

Talk to you all soon.

Hang in there! I quite on my 30th Birthday..... 11 years ago. Damn I am old. But its the best thing I ever did. Wait until about a month from now when you realize that you have not really been able to taste food properly. All of the sudden you will start liking food you never cared for. Because you can really taste it! Before any of you smokers get on my case. I am not an Anti Smoking Nut. I have many friends that smoke and I still crave them from time to time when I have a beer or two. People who want to smoke have every right to smoke.
Once again good luck and hang in there. Oh and by the way I used sunflower seeds still in the shell to help kick the habit. I was spitting shells out all day. It really helps. If you work inside find an empty soda bottle to spit the shells into. :cool: