View post (What hardware have you got?)

View thread

Silimtao
Silimtao
03/01/2008 5:22 am
Off the top of my head..

Guitars:

1975 Fender Tele (my baby- original case and tags)
1984ish Fender Strat (original case and tags)
2004 Mexican Strat
Jackson Dinky MG, modded with DiMarzios (have a really cool Coffin case for this guitar)
Ibanez RG 320/321- can never get the model straight
Brian Moore i91
Epihone SG Deluxe (really my son's guitar)
Gretsch...RockJet(?) my very first elctric- looks like a Les Paul- must be over 40 yrs. old, and the neck was glued on. Dropped it, neck came off, just keeping it for sentimental reasons
Cheap Yamaha acoustic
Ovation AE-28 that sounds like crap
NY Pro acoustic- very cheap, but plays great

Other instruments:
Bunday alto sax
Bundy flute
Yamaha electric keyboard

Pedals:
Boss noise-gate
Ibanez Tube Screamer
Behringer T0800 overdrive/sustainer
Behringer tuner pedal
Behringer reverb pedal- think dr100 is the model
Digitech Death Metal distortion
Digitech compressor/sustainer
Electro-Harmonix phase shifter
Dunlop Wah
couple others I can't think of right now

Amps

1975 Fender Champ (tube!)
Roland Micro-Cube combo amp
Peavey Envoy, w/2 button footswitch

Home-built P4 computer where I put a Creative Soundblaster Audigy front bay for line-inputs. Don't know why I don't plug in there more often. With the cheapie software I have, it's pretty good.

Tools:
a million allen/hex wrenches
wire cutter
neck cradle (think that's what it's called- the thing you lay the neck on for string changes/setups)
screw drivers

Music Books/study guides
except for the requisite song-books many of us probably have, a mess of books on theory, none of which I fully understand.
A few DVD videos- Dickie Betts style of playing, Zakk Wylde Hardcore pentatonic, Marty Fridman

Mess of miscellaneous crap. More cases and gig-bags than I can count- good for hiding my study guides I can never find. And the list goes on. Just got a bunch of wall hangers, so I can get my guitars out of their cases/stands and up on the wall where I can just look at 'em and wonder where all my money went!
Silimtao-The Way of the Little Idea

I want to die peacefully like my grandfather. Unlike the other passengers in the car, screaming and crying. (unknown)