View post (Anyone ever make their own pedal board?)

View thread

BrokenJera
BrokenJera
02/21/2008 10:32 pm
first off the cables and power chords were always a mess. second for some pedals the velcro i used (cheap stuff) wasnt strong enough. and mine didnt have a top to it so my pedals were always exposed. my design sucked basically.

mine was just a 13 by 24 inch peice of 3/4 in plywood with a 1 inch lip on the bottom back and a half inch lip on the top of the front.

i give some advice i learned. built it so the top where the pedals are mounted is the cover of cavity (look at some of the ones on the market now). back route all the the cables even the 1 foot patches. be sure to get some kind of cover for it for when its not in use. the suitcase idea you have is good but make sure the top comes all the off and the inside of the bottom is reinforced so it cant break down. and stick some rubber footpads on the bottom so you dont have to chase your crybaby everywhere. and last but not least. draw a map of everything ,cable and power chord, pedal settings and locations, just to make things easier to change.

thats some advice i guess use it dont use but its free.
They say the END is near, but I'm Tired of waiting.