View post (Anyone ever make their own pedal board?)

View thread

Silimtao
Silimtao
02/21/2008 7:23 pm
I'm trying to clean up the mess of pedals I have and went online in search of a pedal board. Looking at one of the cheapest, I figured, why not make one yourself? I saw this online:
and figured, why not get some pre-cut wood, double-sided velcro, a few tacks or screws, and I'm good to go. I'm sure there's plenty of creative and enterprising players out there, so, I'm wondering what some of you may have done, and what I may consider.

I'm aiming just to get my pedals all in one place neatly. I have patch cables, power supplies, with daisy-chained power adapters. At minimum, I'll always have noise gate, compressor, tube overdrive pedals. But I'm looking to have room for 6 pedals max.

I was also thinking of getting a plastic art supply suitcase, and maybe just cutting holes where necessary. If I want to elevate the rear, I'll just put a book under, or a 2x4 under it. Any ideas, guys and gals? Thanks in advance!
Silimtao-The Way of the Little Idea

I want to die peacefully like my grandfather. Unlike the other passengers in the car, screaming and crying. (unknown)