Bass overdrive pedal

Drew77
Drew77
02/15/2008 3:25 pm
Hey, I have been looking for a bass overdrive pedal and maybe some fuzz for a while and I can't find anything anywhere. It has occurred to me that that may be because you can just use normal guitar pedals, but I know that my bass sound pretty poor through the pedals I have now, but who knows.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for nice pedals to overdrive a bass guitar. I am putting it through a keyboard speaker since I can't afford or fit so many different amps and it has been working alright, but I need some sort of thing to augment the sound and make it dirty since clean just won't do.

I think my friend was using one of those tiny danelectro pedals with his amp at one point and it sounded so badass I couldn't understand it. I may just pick up a few of those since they are cheap. But if anyone else has suggestions I am open to ideas, since thats the point of me doing this.
# 1
strat-man
strat-man
02/17/2008 5:31 pm
Boss and Behringer both make a range of effects specifically for Bass.
Strat totin
Six string slingin
Son of a gun

I met my maker, i made him cry, and on my shoulder he asked me why, his people won't fly thru the storm, i said, listen here man they don't even know your born.

strat-man rocks with vox
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.