View post (GT Solo Assignments?)

View thread

light487
Forum Administrator
light487
Forum Administrator
02/29/2008 10:56 am
Ok.. sorry I haven't posted the new backing track yet.. I will definitely have it posted this weekend, probably sometime tomorrow.. well technically it is still 29th Feb according to the Forums' time/date so I am not late but yeh.. I am not finished yet and tomorrow is the 1st of March and only 2 hours away according to my clock here in Sydney.. lol..

I've had some problems with finding a decent bass sound.. thinking of leaving out the bass altogether rather than settling for a fake-sounding bass sound. The guitar rhythm track has a lot of bass in it already so it is not that essential.. just wasted so much time trying to find a decent sound on my extremely tight budget (ie.. I am broke.. hehe) so yeh..

Like FingerSpasm said, it's not about the backing track I suppose but yeh.. I wanted to make something nice anyway.. a royalty-free, freebie backing track just doesn't cut it for me.. as a last resort perhaps.. but to get this thing to keep on rolling, I think a conscious effort is required.
light487
Guitar Tricks Moderator

GuitarTricks
Daily Light Blog