View post (GT Solo Assignments?)

View thread

FingerSpasm
FingerSpasm
02/24/2008 1:42 pm
I was kinda under the impression that with all the free backing tracks out on the web that a guy could just grab one and put it on here. Really you just need a drum beat with a bass guitar. Just with that alone you can have a Bluesy track a Metal type track or Jazz etc etc. It does not have to be that complex since its about the solo anyway... The backing track is just to set the tempo and maybe define a direction. To me the backing track does not seem to be the problem as much as a lack of who is actually in charge of this thing since Magicninja had to let it go. I think this thing would go much smoother if we could find someone who has the time and wants to take on the responsibility to keep this thing going.... Its one of the main reasons I visit this site. No other site does this and I will be really bummed if it dies. I really think we need to have someone designated to run this thing and have the ability to do the sticky deal to the thread so it stays on top of the first page. Just my opinion.