View post (i saw this and i though wow)

View thread

Fret spider
Fret spider
02/19/2008 2:13 pm
hey again lots more posts this time. yah. soz it took me so long to reply i mannaged to lock my keys in my room and hd to wait till monday evening so i could get the spare set

as regards to tapping im not bad at it as long as i dont have to use more than one finger on my right hand. iuse my second so i dont have to put down the pick. but ive got a long way to go till its comfortable with all fingers.

silimtao i've just properly read ur name for the first time ever. its weird how putting the sylables in the wrong palce completely changes the sound of the word. ive been doin wing tsun for 2 and a half years now. i got a long way to go but i do love it. to be honest i think i train more than i play guitar at least at the moment. probably due to the fac i started stagnating on the guitar and . i dunno i need to get back to serios improvement. started guitar before wt (wing tsun) so i got some good practice then.

i enjoy them both, they are my main hobbies. im glad theres another person on the boards who is into it. its cool to chat, especially because wing chun is slightly different from wing tsun. different lineage. so theres lots to chat about and compare. how long you been trainin for.

anyways thanx for the advice ets. to be honest i think the thing that would be best to do would be to just buckle down and practice more. but finding the time is hard.