View post (A word on islam)

View thread

Zeppelin
Zeppelin
11/16/2001 12:07 pm
Originally posted by educatedfilm
Can I just quickly drop in a second and throw in an arab point of veiw... I Pretty much agree with pony and rask and pantera here, but I think if you look into the subject of the PLO a little more, you'll see that they are a weak group, not lazy or bone idle, they dont have control of all of the groups, and are getting teh blame for anything and everything... I think that there needs to be someone else in, cos Arafat quite simply hasn't got the Leverage (on paper or militarily) against these poeple...

thats is soooo right, but unfortunatley he wont let israel to do the dirty job, and now we have to deal with a weak president, and even if he will sing peace treaty the hamas and all the other terrorists wont take part in this treaty
that is why i think we shall not sign peace treaty as long as araft is the president and as long as he cant control his own people
israel's official position is quite alike, we dont negotiate with araft almost on nothing
when our troops left the palestinian cities all the arangments were with the local comanders and not with arafat
"They think im crazy..
but i know better.
It is not I who am crazy.
It is I who am mad.."

ren hoek