View post (A word on islam)

View thread

Zeppelin
Zeppelin
11/10/2001 1:21 pm
it does matter who started out the whole thing, because the palestinians cant blame us for kicking them out of their houses in 1948, when they were the ones to start the war. this IS the problem, they could have their very own country (if we assume jordan is not one, even though it is) for 53 years now, instead they've choosen to fight us, and now you want us to disconect from the past, and to look whats going on now. this is simply unfair, you cant expect israel to forget 50 years of war and terror, which we didnt want, and look into the happy future. You must understand: palestinians suffer because thats the way their fathers and grandfathers've choosen, not because israel want to depress them. they teach their kids that one day mad israeli setlers rushed into this "rich and prospering land of palestine", killed thousands of palestines and kicked them out of their homeland, when in fact before jewish settelers arrrived down here, the whole country was a one big swamp, and the palestinians almost ate their own ****, coze there were nothing else here. do you think israel is realy interested in controling another 1.5 milion muslims when its clear it will kill the whole idea of the jewish state?? of course not, even people like sharon now know palestinian state is the only way to live here in peace,
but as long as the plo doesnt do anything to stop the violence, as long as i care they all can go on with eating their own ****. they leaders choosen the way of intifada, they dont know any other way exept violence, and believe me
though i'd realy prefer to go to college in the next year instead of going to the army, and watching my friends dying in gaza and other places, the palestinians dont leave us any choice.
you can blame israel in many things, but the truth is one, and as long as i know we are right, i dont realy care what all the people think.
"They think im crazy..
but i know better.
It is not I who am crazy.
It is I who am mad.."

ren hoek