View post (A word on islam)

View thread

Zeppelin
Zeppelin
11/09/2001 6:21 pm
israel was founded in 1948. the arabs didnt have a choice?
hmmm yeah right syria iraq egyt and jordan realy didnt have a choice but to fight israel did they?

the british DIDNT support the jews from the beginning of the 20's as result of the arabian violence they wrote the "white books" which stoped the jewish immigration into palestine.

ed you dont know what are you talking about man, all the muslims try to prove to the world that israel controles the palestinian lands because we are some kind of nazis and we want the palestinians dead.
thats a bull**** man, when those lands were conquered in the 60's they were conquered as part of egypt and jordan, not as palestine or something like that, moreover when peace were signed with jordan and egypt they got back every cm of land they had before the wars, so you have to understand: israel does not cary a policy against the poor palestinian people. the plo's authorities are simply not willing to sign the peace treaty, and i frankly cant understand why
and besides we used our f-16 only once since the beggining of the intifada, so dont say things which are not true, about using helicopters: when we do use them we use them to kill the terrorist, and in most of the cases they cause damage only to the cars of those terrorists, and to the terrorists themselves, most of the palestinians that were killed during the last year are people who supported terror, we dont come to their cities and just kill them for fun, why cant you understand it????
do you know that during the last year the israeli intelligence prevented about 10,000 acts of terror????
this is one of the main reasons there are more dead palestinians then jews
"They think im crazy..
but i know better.
It is not I who am crazy.
It is I who am mad.."

ren hoek