View post (A word on islam)

View thread

Zeppelin
Zeppelin
11/08/2001 9:16 pm
Hey all the muslims around i have a question to ask:
do you know what happened in 1949 when a cease fire was signed between israel and all the arab nations around?
thousands of palestinians found themselves inside jordan egypt lebanon and syria
do you know which country was the only one to make them citizens, instead of putting them into gettho style camps???
righty it was israel
do you know that according to the british and world maps of the 20's of the 20 century palestine includes modern jordan, the british already founded palestinian state back in the 20's when they formed jordan, which according to their, not our maps is the east side of palestine
do you know that according to dennis ross, the negotiations
in camp david failed only because arafat wasnt ready to sign the stupid paper??/

how can you blame israel for shooting kids, when in every riot of those kids gunmen hides between those kids?
those kids are only cover for the gunmen, kind of human shelter

You are all saying "lets forget the past problems and deal with the modern one" but you cant blame israel on this or any other war in the region and then when people like me prove you it was the muslims fault to say "it doesnt matter" because it does. the zionist in the 20-30's of the last century didnt conquered any single mile of this land
they bought all the land they could from the palestinians and tried to live here in peace
the palestinians started the violence when one day they desided they want to kill few jews in jaffo, and since then they never stoped their violence. according to the UN there were supposed to be two countries here ITS NOT ISRAEL'S FAULT THERE IS NO PALESTINIAN ONE. THEY STARTED THE ****ING WAR AND THEY LOST IT. NO ONE TO BLAME EXCEPT THEMSELVES.
they could deside wether they choose peace or war, and you all know what they have chosen, so they cant delete all the past, like one day sudenly the bad israelis arived and kicked their asses, they started it all, they have to admit it someday
"They think im crazy..
but i know better.
It is not I who am crazy.
It is I who am mad.."

ren hoek