View post (A word on islam)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
11/07/2001 2:47 pm
If you even out the number both sides will be more commited as each side will see the have as much to lose as the other, and yes i do think it needs to stop, but I think expecting it anytime soon is wishful thinking... Evening out the numbers means reducing the deaths, not putting them up!
"Maybe we should have the U.N. come in and kill a bunch of Israelis to make up for the difference. "
Or we could do the sensible thing, and let the un in to investigate Isreal's use of force, which has bluntly been rejected by the current government... Evening out the numbers means making mossad and the Isreali soldier's less heavy handed, and making them do some investigations , as opposed to planting bombs on suspects cars/ phones etc.
I dont think this'll happen under sharon though...
Christoph : Your standing up for Isreal for things which go beyond reason, there were a million plus arabs there, and that's documented... yes there was a large number (no where near all) were bought, but i defy you to buy a ranch in the US and try to set up your own country, you'll have the military on your door step the next morning, because it's wrong...